Become part of the Argentine Association of Hyperbaric Medicine
Committed to research and promotion of Hyperbaric Medicine
- We promote interdisciplinary studies and a global perspective on health care.
- We value the stimulating and respectful learning environment.
- We are connected to medical care in various ways with the hope of having a positive impact on society.
- All our activities are framed in the application of medicine based on solid ethical principles.
From the Scientific Division and the different Commissions and working groups of the
- Organize and provide training in hyperbaric oxygenation therapy applied to different medical specialties.
- Update and disseminate the indications of the treatment carried out by other societies of the specialty.
- Promote the development of our own consensus for indications of hyperbaric oxygenation treatment at the local level and study the adaptability to the health situation of our countries
. Promote interdisciplinary activities between the AAMHEIand other scientific societies to promote the diffusion and application of hyperbaric oxygenation.
- Work so that the specialty is recognized and incorporated in the undergraduate and postgraduate training of Medicine.
- Incorporate hyperbaric oxygenation treatment as a tool within the multidisciplinary Public Health teams (nursing, biochemistry, kinesiology), provide training and incorporate different health professionals into the workgroups.
- Design, follow and analyze clinical trial protocols using HBOT.
- Interpret the results of biochemical analyzes and medical studies as a follow-up of the benefits of HBOT in patients.
- Collect, update and disseminate relevant documentation to HBOT to inform medical professionals, health entities, patients and the general public.
It is a great honor for me to lead
This association was born with the objective of obtaining new scientific studies, not only endorsing the existing ones but also expanding its medical indications and demonstrating the physiological effects of hyperoxia.
We work for a wide AAMHEI that includes professionals of different medical specialties, national and international, with knowledge in hyperbaric medicine and / or with the intention of seriously developing itself in the same, with ethics, professionalism, mutual respect and with the conviction of being able to contribute to improve the Health of the patient restoring their biological balance.
As Aristotle said, “Intelligence consists not only in
Welcome. I invite you to join this project.Mariana Cannellotto
Hyperbaric oxygen therapy (HBOT) is used to improve the supply of oxygen to damaged tissues, mainly due to oncological treatments. A group of researchers from Las Palmas, Spain, developed the protocol “FEASIBILITY OF A HYPERBARIC OXYGEN PROGRAM. TREATMENT OF TOXICITY....
In the context of a dissertation by Dr. Mariana Cannellotto, president of the AAMHEI, on April 20th in Madrid was exposed, among other talks, the scientific evidence of Hyperbaric Oxygenation Therapy (HBOT) in the field of Neurology. Experts in the use of HBOT were...
It can be done at any age. It achieves, among other things, regenerate brain tissue and muscle fiber, considerably reducing the rate of amputations. In children of all ages the most common injuries are those caused by traffic, drowning, burns by fire, falls and...